Does Christ see you as a servant?

©salzano  Dubrovnik, Croatia 


Most christians call themselves servants of God.  However what does Jesus Christ say we are? Most places He does say we are servants, but right at the last He said this:
©salzano  hand sculpted ceramic plate with driftwood handle. Like God we love to create and make things. We like them to be useful, pretty, and to be enjoyed. Are we not these things to God. He created us.  Useful and good friends and heirs to be actual sons and daughter to God!  Yes!

“These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another.''
John 15
bible definition of servant:
From G1210; a slave (literally or figuratively, involuntarily or voluntarily; frequently therefore in a qualified sense of subjection or subserviency): - bond (-man), servant.

Sons and Heirs

Gal 4:1 Now I say, the heir, as long as he is a child, difference nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Gal 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
We are heirs to the Kingdom!  IF you are living the life Christ has taught us and surrendered our will to His! ©salzano pic


Popular Posts