The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the End.....




In about July 28th a number of years ago.  God brought this vision to me:

“I was standing next to the house of the Lamb”

As I became conscious of this vision my physical mind thought, what?  a lamb.  A lamb house?  Lambs are small, but in seconds, I knew what this vision was showing.  The Lamb of course was Jesus our Christ.  But what did God want me to know about “standing at” God’s house?  This took me some time and much prayer to begin to know what Standing at the house of God means.  What God was showing me.  

Before I give that answer, God is leading me to proclaim this message which I shall keep proclaiming as long as God leads me to do so. 
It gives me NO pleasure to speak out these things.  I grieve greatly in my heart knowing the land and countries I love are falling.  That the people so willingly follow darkness instead of light.  Hurting themselves and others.  But God has chosen us that believe to cry out and speak when HE commands us to do so!  This is for our own good and not for evil.  His ways are perfect and when we follow them we are blessed with His joy and truth that truly frees us.

 Let me go back to God’s first definite message to me.  It was right at the end of the Bush administration. 
God clearly spoke to my soul, “this is the END of the beginning and the Beginning of the End”. 

In other words I grew to understand that this meant we have turned a great corner in time.  We, humanity, have crossed from a time of the beginning of man’s rule to a time of the end of mans rule on earth.  (to be exact, Satan rules the world at this time but man was given dominion to care and run things on the earth for a time)

We now enter the time of the End. What end?  The end of life as we know it. We enter a time when everything is going to change.  Each year things will grow worse. The weather. More earthquakes, volcano’s , less rain and more rain, droughts and flooding.  More every year will break all time records. Things will happen where they never happened before. There are right now volcanos showing steam that never before in my generation has seen.  
Humans will do and believe things in mass numbers that will harm society.  More than in the past.  More hatred, more senseless killings, more suicides, etc.  Chaos is becoming the norm instead of peace or harmony.  


In Ezekial God was telling him of a coming time of the end.  This was not about the destruction of Jerusalem only (for that had or was already happening ) but as God does throughout the bible He works in duality.  What happens before is many times what is to come in the times of the end or the time before Jesus returns:

Eze 7:1  And it happened, the Word of Jehovah was to me, saying,
Eze 7:2  And you, son of man, so says the Lord Jehovah to the land of Israel: An end! The end has come on the four corners of the land.
Eze 7:3  The end is now on you, and I will send My anger on you and will judge you according to your ways and will lay on you all your abominations.
( whenever God speaks TWICE or more you better listen.  This is double of the use of  “END” word means H7093   (Strong concordance)
קֵץ
qêts
kates
Contracted from H7112; an extremity; adverbially (with prepositional prefix) after: -  + after, (utmost) border, end, [in-] finite, X process.

Eze 7:4  And My eye shall not spare you, and I will not have pity. But I will lay your ways on you, and your abominations shall be in your midst, and you shall know that I am Jehovah.

Note that when it says Israel it is not talking about the state of Israel but about children of God.  Those same children are all around the world now and not just in Israel.  To know more about who God is talking about in prophecy please read 
http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-aids/booklets/the-united-states-and-britain-in-bible-prophecy  (The United sStates and Britain in prophecy) by United Church of God.  

The end time means this.  We begin now a time of great warning.  America has passed the point where it can change back to God.  As a nation.  NOT as a individual!  The nation is now quickly going down into ruin.  But each person who if not already can change and turn from their ways of destruction to living their true destiny!!  

Eze 7:3  The end is now on you, and I will send My anger on you and will judge you according to your ways and will lay on you all your abominations.
Eze 7:4  And My eye shall not spare you, and I will not have pity. But I will lay your ways on you, and your abominations shall be in your midst, and you shall know that I am Jehovah.
Eze 7:5  So says the Lord Jehovah: An evil! An only evil! Behold, it has come!
Eze 7:6  An end has come, the end has come! It has awakened against you, behold, it has come!
Eze 7:7  The encirclement has come to you, O dwellers of the land. The time has come, the day of tumult is near, and not a shout of the hills.
Eze 7:8  I will soon pour out My fury on you and fulfill My anger on you. And I will judge you according to your ways and will put on you all your abominations.
Eze 7:9  And My eye shall not spare, and I will not have pity; I will put on you according to your ways and your abominations that are in your midst. And you shall know that I am Jehovah who strikes.

“Encirclement in verse 7 has this meaning (also morning in some bibles) 
tsephı̂yrâh
tsef-ee-raw'
Feminine formed like H6842; a crown (as encircling the head); also a turn of affairs (that is, mishap): - diadem, morning.”


The rest of Ezekiel 7 is not a pretty picture and none want to read or believe it but :
Eze 7:14  They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready, but no one goes to the battle, for My wrath is on all her multitude.
Eze 7:15  The sword is outside, and the plague, and the famine are inside. He who is in the field shall die with the sword. And he who is in the city, famine and plague shall devour him.
Eze 7:16  But if their fugitives shall escape, then they shall be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, each for his iniquity.
Eze 7:17  All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall go as water.
Eze 7:18  They shall also gird on sackcloth, and trembling shall cover them. And shame shall be on all faces, and baldness on all heads.
Eze 7:19  They shall throw their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be an impure thing. Their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of Jehovah. They shall not satisfy their soul, and they shall not fill their bowels, for their iniquity has become a stumbling-block for them.
Eze 7:20  And the beauty of His ornament, He set it in majesty. But they made it the images of their abominations, and of their hateful things. Therefore, I have put it to them as an impure thing.
Eze 7:21  And I will also give it into the hand of the strangers for a prize, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil. And they shall defile it.
Eze 7:22  I also will turn My face from them, and they shall defile My hidden place. And violent ones shall enter into it and defile it.
Eze 7:23  Take the chain, for the land is full of bloody judgments, and the city is full of violence.
Eze 7:24  And I will bring the most evil of the nations, and they shall possess their houses. And I will make cease the pomp of the strong ones, and their holy places shall be defiled.
Eze 7:25  Anguish comes! And they shall seek peace, but none shall be.
Eze 7:26  Disaster on disaster shall come, and rumor to rumor shall be. And they shall seek a vision from the prophet, but the Law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the elders.
Eze 7:27  The king shall mourn, and the ruler shall be clothed with despair. And the hands of the people of the land shall be terrified. According to their way, I will do to them, and according to their judgments, I will judge them. And they shall know that I am Jehovah.

If what I read is correct in God's word (and I totally believe it is) Then a time is coming that our country will fall.  We shall be taken captive like people down through history when their nations fall to another country.  Our freedom will be gone again as it has in the past.  Our only hope is in God. Not to stop it for we cannot. But God can save YOU.   It will happen at some point in time and that time is closer than ever before.  It could def. be in this generation.  Read the booklets suggested in this post. Follow the links and articles from that site on prophecy and reading the times. IF you want to face the truth and want to put your life in God's hand instead of the worlds.  But let it be known that the end will not come, even though it has all the right elements to now.  UNTIL God determines it will.  And only GOD knows that hour. No man knows. But Jesus taught us to know the signs.  Do you?

As you read through Eze.  and if you heed the warnings you can change direction and turn now to God!  God will save His people now or later after much suffering:

The Lord Will Restore Israel
Eze 39:25  So the Lord Jehovah says this: Now I will return the captivity of Jacob and will have mercy on all the house of Israel. And I will be jealous for My holy name.
Eze 39:26  And also after they have borne their shame, and all their treachery which they have done against Me, when they dwell on their land securely, and no one terrifies;
Eze 39:27  when I have returned them from the peoples, and gathered them out of the hand of their enemies, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations,
Eze 39:28  then they shall know that I am Jehovah their God who exiled them among the nations. But I have gathered them to their own land and have not left any of them there.
Eze 39:29  And I will not any more hide My face from them, for I have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel, declares the Lord Jehovah.

Notice the words, “I will not any more hide My face from them” .  That means this has to be a time after Christ returns and restores all things.  For certainly now God is about to let man reap what he has sown.  Why? because man has always wanted to decide for himself what is right and what is wrong. Man has wanted to do things his own way.  And God has allowed man to do this so that when they come to the brink of blowing 
(we now have enough nations building weapons of mass destruction to destroy the earth many times over)
themselves up with all their expert minds and come to a end of themselves …then God will rescue the world for the sake of the elect and the ones who will change.  For His purpose is not to destroy but to renew and transform our minds to good and to put away evil.  To live in a way of giving and loving others and not to selfishness and greed.  To build up and not to tear down.  It is a way of light and not darkness. Light reveals and darkness conceals.  

I say to you. And yes if you are reading this GOD IS TALKING TO YOU.  This nation will not have spiritual revival that will stop God from the Day of the Lord.  A brief moment may come when they cry out but it will be too late for a the nation as a whole. But it is not too late to repent and turn to God as a individual!  

As for the Stand at the house of the Lord, God was telling me then and is now lifting me up to speak. This is what I am commanded:
“A time is coming when you must write down and proclaim all that I am telling you and showing you. Do not fear them for most will not listen. You must speak when I lift you up.  But I will be with you.  I go before you and I bring up the rear. Do not fear or be afraid. “ 


That meaning of standing at the house of the Lamb means that I will act, think, speak what God has put in my heart.  because I yield to Him.  He is my breath, my life, my joy.  He is my peace, my strength for I have none without Him.   When someone stands for what they believe it means they stand up for that belief no matter what. For believers know the end of the story and God and His ways of Life, Love and Truth remain.  All else will flee just as darkness flees when the light is cast .


Time is short.  Take your stand now.  


all photos are ©b.salzano 

Popular Posts