If we get enough people to pray will God save our Country?

©Salzano


I recently read a post where the speaker sincerely believes that God will protect Jerusalem from all danger in the days ahead. This is not what God’s word says. 
   Besides, when God speaks of Jerusalem or “Israel” He is not talking about Israel or Jerusalem only.  He is talking about the children of God that encompassed the 12 tribes and they are not all IN Israel now. Throughout the old testament when God was speaking He was not only speaking to the people of God for that time but for the future time we live in now. And to the children where He sent them to! 
Coos Bay Boardwalk, Oregon ©Salzano

For those who God has given spiritual insight and knowledge of the scriptures, know that the children of God reside all over the earth.  But only some countries were where God sent the “lost ten tribes” of Israel.  Remember that not all Israel is from Judah.  There were 12 tribes and although the Jews are one tribe there were other tribes called the children of God. These were dispersed into other nations and received the promised lands as Prophesied in the bible. 
I suggest this booklet is a good study to start  (The United States and Britain in Prophecy by UCG) 

God is not going to keep anyone who has turned their back on His Ways from danger when they have by their actions and worship of wrong things abandoned His ways of love. Evil ways of self worship, and every wrong He ever taught us to NOT do. Just like in the garden of Eden choosing to decide for themselves what is right and what is wrong.  And I have heard many believe if we get enough christians to pray we can change the direction the USA is going.  But this is not going to happen now.  It is too late.  
 
Kirkland Washington ©Salzano
What God has been showing me is that we have turned a great page in time.  We have crossed a border of no return.  We now are in the time where no group can pray for the tide to turn to peace and God’s blessing on a nation.  I have been repeating this, “It is the end of the beginning and the beginning of the end”.  Time wise. It is what we see all around us by the behaviors of people and the weather extremes. This turn just happened at the end of the Bush presidency.  (BTW “who” is president had no relevance as to when God decided to turn time into the next phase)
We knew it was coming.  When the nations as a whole demand God be removed from our lives and the roar among humanity to live as they see fit and whatever they want to call good as they rebuke and call evil what God called good.  No longer are the prayers of the faithful going to turn this new way Against God to getting Him to protect us while we keep on sinning.  We cannot unite and save the United States of America or any nation from the evil they shall bring upon the themselves and the countries they live.   
Coos County,Oregon©Salzano

We CAN change our way of living and be saved only IF we cry out to God and make a 180 degree turn in our lives to His Ways of Love and obedience. This is a major change in our attitudes and actions.  These verses below spell it out clearly but the people do not want to hear it or believe it.  Yet God has clearly been removing His protection and Protection.  Look at the weather!  yes we have always had earthquakes, volcanos, tornadoes etc but we are breaking records every single month.  They will continue to get WORSE and more often.  You will see volcanoes where never before have we seen them before and greater intensity.  But be not afraid for the end of this age as we know it is not yet.  It is not the END of the world but the time of Christ’s return and His ushering in a new leader of the world.  Jesus Christ is king and this will be His kingdom instead of satan’s rule. 
It will be  horrible time before Christ returns but before mankind can destroy the earth and all humanity GOD will intervene.  
“Are we living in the time of the End?” is another booklet for free you can read online or order here: 
http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/are-we-living-in-the-time-of-the-end
Read here is from the bible:

Jerusalem Will Not Be Spared
Eze 14:12  The Word of Jehovah came again to me, saying,
Eze 14:13  Son of man, when a land sins against Me by traitorous betraying, then I will stretch out My hand on it, and will break the staff of its bread, and will send famine on it, and will cut off man and beast from it.
Eze 14:14  And though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver only their own souls by their righteousness, says the Lord Jehovah.
Eze 14:15  If I cause destroying beasts to come through the land, and they spoil it so that it is deserted, so that no one may pass through because of the beasts,
Eze 14:16  though these three men were in its midst, as I live, says the Lord Jehovah, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters. They only shall be delivered, but the land shall be deserted.
Eze 14:17  Or if I bring a sword on that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it;
Eze 14:18  though these three men were in it, as I live, says the Lord Jehovah, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.
Eze 14:19  Or if I send a plague into that land, and pour out My fury on it in blood, to cut off man and beast from it;
Eze 14:20  though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live, says the Lord Jehovah, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter. They shall only deliver their own souls by their righteousness.
Eze 14:21  For so says the Lord Jehovah: How much more when I send My four evil judgments on Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the destroying beast, and the plague, to cut off man and beast from it.
Eze 14:22  Yet, behold, there shall be left a remnant in it that shall be brought out, sons and daughters. Behold, they shall come out to you, and you shall see their way and their doings. And you shall be comforted concerning the evil that I brought on Jerusalem, for all that I have brought on it.
Eze 14:23  And they shall comfort you when you see their way and their doings. And you shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, says the Lord Jehovah.
………………………………………………………………………………..
Florence Oregon ©Salzano

In closing remember what Christ said to us all:


Jesus spoke
Joh 17:6  I have revealed Your name to the men whom You gave to Me out of the world. They were Yours, and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
Joh 17:7  Now they have known that all things, whatever You have given Me, are from You.
Joh 17:8  For I have given to them the Words which You gave Me, and they have received them and have known surely that I came out from You. And they have believed that You sent Me.
Joh 17:9  I pray for them. I do not pray for the world, but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.
Joh 17:10  And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine; and I am glorified in them.
Joh 17:11  And now I am in the world no longer, but these are in the world, and I come to You, Holy Father. Keep them in Your name, those whom You have given Me, so that they may be one as We are.
Joh 17:12  While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those that You have given Me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
Joh 17:13  And now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world that they might have My joy fulfilled in them.
Joh 17:14  I have given them Your Word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:15  I do not pray for You to take them out of the world, but for You to keep them from the evil.
Joh 17:16  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:17  Sanctify them through Your truth. Your Word is truth.
Joh 17:18  As You have sent Me into the world, even so I have sent them into the world.
Joh 17:19  And I sanctify Myself for their sakes, so that they also might be sanctified in truth.
Joh 17:20  And I do not pray for these alone, but for those also who shall believe on Me through their word,
Joh 17:21  that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me.
Joh 17:22  And I have given them the glory which You have given Me, that they may be one, even as We are one,
Joh 17:23  I in them, and You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them as You have loved Me.
Joh 17:24  Father, I desire that those whom You have given Me, that they may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me, for You have loved Me before the foundation of the world.
Joh 17:25  O righteous Father, indeed the world has not known You; but I have known You, and these have known that You have sent me.
Joh 17:26  And I made known to them Your name, and will make it known, so that the love with which You have loved Me may be in them, and I in them.

To those who want truth, to those who seek knowledge that provides peace, abundant joy, to those who need help dealing with life every day in a positive and productive way, God is ready to receive you.  But you must do your part. You must get to the end of yourself.  The end of thinking only of yourself, the end of deciding what you want when you want it and how you want it.  When you get to the point where your finally convinced your ways do NOT work then God is waiting.  But time is short!!  I pray you will listen and seek God’s forgiveness now.  You will never regret this decision.  It will NOT be easy but God helps us change.  Little by little He does the reforming.  All we need is a willing attitude that sets our minds to never quit and trust God in all things.  Then you are indeed a child of God and one who He will  move heaven and earth to uphold and save. 






Popular Posts