If you only understood the magnitude of real Love.....




There are many kinds of love.  I did not know this growing up.  I knew the love of parents.  They fed me, cared for me.  I knew mom would make me breakfast every day and be kind to me.  I knew my dad fixed everything and I never worried about where we were or how to get there as dad did that.
I knew the love of "things".  I loved my stuffed blue bunny and that my dad made me leave it behind when we had to move.  Only what could fit in the car could go and it was a BIG bunny. But I had other toys to bring.

As a teen I found boys would easily say, "I love you".  And friends said they love you.  But both were just as easy to hate you when you did not agree with or go along with what they desired you to do or be.  The word LOVE is tossed around loosely and means nothing in the world today.  Most the time it is  used to say, " I want to have sex with you".  Or that you fill their needs for the time being.
Even many parents will love you but they set limits to that love to mean only if you do and think as I want you to do and think without showing love that wants what is BEST for you.  Their love is dropped if you make a mistake or take a stand they cannot abide by.  However love is not without boundaries.  God teaches us to love but not to condone wrong behavior.  If say, someone is abusive and hurting others then the family must cut off this person from visiting  but they should still love them and pray for the day they change and can come home again.

What does God say Love means?  How does the creator of life who's very name means LOVE show it?
Lets look up some from the Concordance.  This book I have is old and worn but I love it!  It has every single word of the bible and then the Hebrew or Greek meanings.

Love #24 Agapao Greek  from ayev- agan or (much) (or comp. 5689); to love (in a social or moral sense); (be) love (ed) comp. 5368  or #26 Agape love, affect or benevolence dear, love, 
Examples:  Luke 6:27 Love your enemies, do good to them  or Luke 10:27 Thou shalt love the Lord thy God... or John 13:34 That you love one another ....The new testament apostle and Christ use this type of LOVE a lot.  This is the greatest love that shows love at its best.  What is best for you and for others.  This is GODLY LOVE! 
Love #2836 Hebrew/Chaldee  "chashaq" a prime root to CLING, i.e.join, (fig) to love, delight in; A example is found in Psalms 91:14 "because he cleaves to me in love, I will deliver him;"

These are more physical love
Love #157 Hebrew/Chaldee "ahab" to have affection for (sexually or otherwise) 
For a example of this type of love read Genesis 29:31-32 where Leah says, "now my husband will love me"

Love #7355 Hebrew/Chaldee"racham" a prim. root: to fondle, by impl. to love, spec. to compassionate; have compassion (on,upon), love(find, have, obtain, shew, )mercy etc 
Example in Psalm 18:1 I love thee oh Lord my Rock, my strength (a physical person loving God for what He can do for just him) Not a bad love but physical and not spiritual based as much to me.

Love #1730 Hebrew/Chaldee "dod" or "dowd" from an unused root mean. prop. to boil, i.e.(fig.) to love: by imply.a love-toe-token, lover, friend, :spec.an uncle: be loved, fathers brother, love, uncle. 

Love #5368 Greek "Phileo" to be a friend to (fond of an individual or an object).I.e. have affection for (denoting personal attachment, a matter of sentiment or feeling) while #25 is wider, the embracing spec. the judgment and the deliberate assent of the will as a matter of principle, duty and propriety; the two thus stand related very much as the #2309and #1014, or as #2372 and #3503 respectively: the former being chiefly of the heart and the latter of the head; spec to kiss as a mark of tenderness;
Examples in John 15:19 "the world would love its own" or Luke 20:46 "Beware of the scribes, who like to go about in long robes, and love salutations in the market places and the best seats synagogues and the places of honor at feasts." 

Love is a huge subject and one that cannot be taught or learned in one little post.  This is just to inspire you to seek out the answers yourself in your own bible and using bible study helps.  We want to ultimately get to the point of loving like God does which is unconditional love.  God loves the sinner but not the sin!  God loves you even when you did not know Him or you might Hate Him.  You hate Him but you do not KNOW Him!  For IF you knew Him and His Love for you - Your life would never be the same!!

When you learn how Great His love is and what it all entails you can not help but be radically changed.  For then you would know that every single circumstance is important to what is best for you.  No matter how much it hurt, no matter how long it took, no matter what road you had to travel that in the end it would be something that you would look back at and know for sure that is had to be to get you to the perfect ending.  It is like a 100 percent guarantee to success of the greatest degree.  But the majority of people do not know this and this is why there is lack of faith.  We don't really TRUST God's intensions.  We want things OUR way as we think WE know best.  We place our knowledge above the master of the universe an God our creator .  We place ourselves or others as god in His place!  

I have thus learned that Love is God.  That all I need and wish to be is from God.  I can now not blame others for the things in my life and trust that all things work for good that trust and love God.  This replaces fear with trust.  Replaces anger with love.  Gives me peace in amongst chaos and instead of retaliation I surrender my tomorrow to the one who makes me whole. 


This letter has been around for some time.  I would like to post it here:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN INTIMATE MESSAGE FROM GOD TO YOU.
My Child...

You may not know me,
but I know everything about you.
Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up.
Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways.
Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered.
Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image.
Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being.
Acts 17:28
For you are my offspring.
Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived.
Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation.
Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake,
for all your days are written in my book.
Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth
and where you would live.
Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother's womb.
Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you were born.
Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented
by those who don't know me.
John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry,
but am the complete expression of love.
1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you.
1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child
and I am your Father.
1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.
Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father.
Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.
James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs.
Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.
Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love.
Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless
as the sand on the seashore.
Psalms 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you.
Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession.
Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you
with all my heart and all my soul.
Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things.
Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart,
you will find me.
Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and I will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires.
Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you
than you could possibly imagine.
Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager.
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you
in all your troubles.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted,
I am close to you.
Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb,
I have carried you close to my heart.
Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away
every tear from your eyes.
Revelation 21:3-4
And I'll take away all the pain
you have suffered on this earth.
Revelation 21:3-4
I am your Father, and I love you
even as I love my son, Jesus.
John 17:23
For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed.
John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being.
Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you,
not against you.
Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins.
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled.
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression
of my love for you.
1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved
that I might gain your love.
Romans 8:31-32
If you receive the gift of my son Jesus,
you receive me.
1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you
from my love again.
Romans 8:38-39
Come home and I'll throw the biggest party
heaven has ever seen.
Luke 15:7
I have always been Father,
and will always be Father.
Ephesians 3:14-15
My question is…
Will you be my child?
John 1:12-13
I am waiting for you.
Luke 15:11-32


Love, Your Dad
Almighty God


Love, Your Dad
Almighty God
* Words paraphrased from the Holy Bible ©1999-2008 FathersLoveLetter.com
pastedGraphic_1.png
Father's Love Letter used by permission Father Heart Communications 





©brendasalzano my late husband and son when he was young.

My eldest daughter when she was small

vintage photo card

©brendasalzano my youngest daughter when she was young

Popular Posts