My Fav Songs and Singers to Share........

Today I just received some new songs from my dear Son.  I love Ellie Holcomb.  She has some inspirational songs out that are so smooth and calming.  Here is one on Utube:




here are the words to sing along:
Praise the Lord, O my soul
Oh and all my inmost being
Praise the Lord, O my soul
Don't forget His love

Who forgives all of your sins
And who heals all your diseases
Who redeems your life from the pit
And who crowns you with His love

Who satisfies your desires
Oh with good and lovely things
Who renews your heart
Like a flight on eagles' wings

Praise the Lord, O my soul
Oh and all my inmost being
Praise the Lord, O my soul
Don't forget His love

Some of my other songs I like that she does are:
1.With you now
2.Magnolia  (can't stop singing that one!)
3.I place my Hope
4. May the Words
5. Can't outrun Your Love
6. He will give the Weary Strength
7 We shall always be with the Lord.

Other singers/ bands I like:
Geoff Moore, Jars of Clay, Fernando Ortego, Third Day, Phil Keaggy to name a few. 

So if you are looking for some new songs maybe this could get you started.  It is so important to keep uplifting songs, words, in our minds if we expect to defeat the negativism of the world.  To battle Hate, Anger, discourse and chaos, we have a battle of mind.  Put instead in your thoughts things that are lovely, uplifting, calming, inspirational to the point you keep in the right attitude.  ;-)  Have a blessed week! 

Popular Posts