For all those parents with very sick children........

This video of sound and encouragement was created by a young man that I knew when he was in high school.  Actually he and his wife where both in a music program at the time that my daughter was in.  Four years total.  Afterwards Michael and his lovely life married and we all went our separate ways.  Since that time he and his wife have grown their family to six.  Some adopted - some their own.  One young lady of theirs has had to go through three heart operations.  Through their own pain they have reached out to encourage and help other parents going through similar heartache !  Here is one of his own orchestrated endeavors that really touched my heart.  I know it will help you in your time of need too:








I hope you will "like" there page and if you can give to the project the money will be helping those in need!

Here is the LINK to the facebook page!

Popular Posts