Just a reminder, Mothers Day is just around the corner....

All photos are my own and design 

Proverbs 31:26-31 "She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: Many woman do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive , and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate. 

One of the worlds best jobs is being a mom.  Like the old saying, anyone can be a mother but to be a MOM is taking the job seriously.  A dedicated mother will put self behind the needs of her child.  She will always speak words that uplift edify and encourage her child. Even though she must, out of love, correct her children she does so in love and the child is always assured of that love.
I learned to be positive and never quit from my mother.  I raised my children with a smile and not a frown.  When they got up each morning I made sure on all those days I did not want to smile, that I put on my joyous smile to greet them.  I made sure every night I prayed with them and again smiled and said I love you.  
We may be poor in finances, or we may have great wealth but nothing matters if you do not love and SHOW your love.  My mother has always shown love.  I am most blessed to have a mom who does so.  
So even if you have no mother any more or was raised by someone else, please take time to tell them how much you love them.  For if someone showed you the love of a mom she deserves your attention and hopefully not just on Mothers day!  
I want you to look closely at the photo on the old car I created a collage of above.  That is Lucille and her son Richard.  They are vintage photos, I knew her as my mother in law.  Richard is who my son was named after.  He died a very young man in Vietnam.   Both died before their time.  None of know the time of our passing.  Take nothing for granted and show love and say you love to those who matter to you.  
And if you are truly a follower of God, you will show love and care for those who are not nice to you too!!  That is the mark of a true follower of Jesus Christ! 

Popular Posts