There is more to radio waves than you think...




                                 Walking in Faith Photo by B. Salzano

In the spiritual realm, (which is invisible to our eyes) a silent unseen broadcast is constantly going out.  Did you know that?  Remember when people found out that they can submit messages to people through tv adds, and music that was unknown to the general public until a few revealing shows brought it out into the open.  Subliminal messages. Oh, I know there are many nay sayers but it is TRUE.

For those who know truth, you know there are demons.  Spiritual beings that follow satan and are hell bent to destroy the plan of God.  And the most important part of God's plan involved humanity.  Just why did Christ come to be a human and die on the cross!  We know why,  to redeem, (buy back, take the penalty for) mankind.  Why was Satan, Lucifer cast down to earth from heaven?
Isaiah 14:12
[ The Fall of Lucifer ] “ How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!
 If you do not know go study and find out!!  Your life and your quality of life depends on it!

Yes, the realm of spirit beings, against God and Gods way of LIFE have designed a war to destroy us!  They work in attitudes and thoughts through the air like radio waves.  You get Tv every day.  You do not SEE the images coming to your tv set do you?  but they are there.  millions of tiny particles that put images and sound into your living room every day.   It is the same with your mind.  You are either accepting all the junk, evil thoughts, anger, hate, selfishness, greedy thoughts or you are consciously  warring against those thoughts that come at us every single day.


The other day, I was downtown doing errands.  For the past four weeks I have been battling a bad bronchitis.  This  has weakened my strength, and it seems my battle with angry thoughts.  First some disagreeable news had come to me, then a extra thing had to be done I had not planned on doing.  When I went to go do this extra chore that I did not want to do, I wanted to go home and rest.  But when I got all the way to other town to go to the bank, I realized I had no debit card.  I never leave my debit card but this day I had, and it was at home.  I had to drive all the way home and back.  I had to fight against ANGER.  It was boiling up in me and I had to just stop, and speak out against it in Jesus Name !  I did not conquer it until I SPOKE out in JESUS CHRIST'S name before it lifted.   It was strong and for know reason.  What !  Going home and driving back was going to kill me?  NO, it was a bad attitude and I needed to battle it!

If you find yourself filled with anger STOP and ponder first WHY are you angry?  Then no matter what your mind tries to tell you is a good reason to be anger, cast it down.  Sing praises to GOD for  awhile, pray and wait till it is lifted before you speak or do anything else.  We must be DILIGENT God told me.  We must lift the sword of truth and battle back for the days ahead are not going to be easier, they are going to be much HARDER as satan sees his time is short!



Psalm 37:14

New King James Version (NKJV)

 14 The wicked (satan inspired humans as well as demons themselves)
have drawn the sword
         And have bent their bow, 
         To cast down the poor and needy, 
         To slay those who are of upright conduct. (the children of God)



2 Corinthians 10:4-6

New King James Version (NKJV)
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (physical) but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

I urge you all today to read the book called, "Battle field of the Mind"   I just finished it and agree with all the teachings. They match GOD"S WILL for us!  Herbert W Armstrong first taught that to me years ago, the battle FOR our minds and how Satan broadcasts it.  I studied to find if these things are true I STUDIED and STILL STUDY.  DO YOU!  You cannot take some persons word for it, you need to go read it with your own eyes.  You will never truly BELIEVE until you study the bible yourself.

Then the truth shall indeed SET YOU FREE!  Sing Praise to God!



Popular Posts