Oregon coast by Brenda Salzano












"So we fix our eyes NOT on what is seen, but what is Unseen.  For what is seen, is temporary, But what is unseen is eternal."


















Horse fall Beach area, Tree full of white Cranes by B.Salzano














To walk by faith in GOD, is to walk in the spirit, not by sight.  This walk means many times you will be tested so to speak.  Not so God can see how well you do, but so YOU see how much you need to change and how much you need God.  
Every circumstance in your life, Yes, the seemingly bad are a gift from God to challenge us to greater character in this walk of faith.  What questions do you ask yourself when under trial?  Here are some good ones:
1. Am I relying on my best or waiting for God's best?
2. Do I trust that God will provide for me or not?
3. Does God hear my every thought and prayer?
4. If I do this, will it bring Glory or Shame to God?
5. God knows all things, sees all things, even our thoughts, nothing is hidden from Him.  Should I not trust in Him my deepest fears?

Wait for God's best, do not lean to your own understanding. Trust in God always, he knows your every fear and thought.  Whatever you say, or do even think should bring Him Glory.  And do not fear, for we all sin, and fall short, but as long as you never give up, God has you covered!

No matter what your past sins, you can overcome.  Every day is a new day.  Start it fresh in love and trust in your Father, and Jesus Christ in Heaven who love you!

Popular Posts