The Resurrection was not on Sunday, count it yourself!

I want to have you read what this author explains, then check all the facts for yourself, IF you want to know when the Resurrection of Christ really was, WHY it is important today, for YOU!  Do not blindly follow the traditions of man, but seek and follow TRUTH not fiction.


Click on this links to read the full article online


Or if you hate to read, a few sermons on different subjects are HERE, also one on Easter.  You will need to download real player to hear them.  I did.  It was easy.


I have spent over 30 years studying these facts and I believe GOD has lead me to believe these truths.

I do not go to early morning sun rise services, why would I want to worship  the sunshine coming up?
It has nothing to do with Christ in my opinion.   Read this in Ezekiel 8:

" were about twenty-five men with their backs toward the temple of the LORD and their faces toward the east, and they were worshiping the sun toward the east. 
17 And He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? Is it a trivial thing to the house of Judah to commit the abominations which they commit here? For they have filled the land with violence; then they have returned to provoke Me to anger. Indeed they put the branch to their nose. 18 Therefore I also will act in fury. My eye will not spare nor will I have pity; and though they cry in My ears with a loud voice, I will not hear them.”  read all of Ezekiel 8 Here

or this verse:

13 And He said to me, “Turn again, and you will see greater abominations that they are doing.” 14 So He brought me to the door of the north gate of the LORD’s house; and to my dismay, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz. 


Tammus: In Babylonia, the month Tammuz was established in honor of the eponymous god Tammuz, who originated as a Sumerian shepherd-god, Dumuzid or Dumuzi, the consort of Inanna and, in his Akkadian form, the parallel consort of Ishtar. (ishtar is the now celebrated EASTER!)  Dont take my word for it, go look it up yourself!


WE are free to worship God in USA , so I refuse to do this tradition of pagan origins.  I see no relation of bunnies and eggs, or chickens to Jesus Resurrection either.  Does God CARE if you take a pagan celebration and put HIS name to it?  YES, He does Care, He gets Very ANGRY.  Follow Christ or follow man, the decision is yours.

I did not teach my children to believe in them as having anything to do with Christ either.  I see no importance to them in my relationship with God.  I will however study what GOD wants me to do, how to act and strive to keep learning and overcoming.

The most important things God wants from us, is to have a intimate close relationship to HIM.  To Praise and Worship Him with all our mind, all we do and say.  This alone will take a lifetime to learn and implement into our lives.

You may want to read "WHY WHERE YOU BORN" too from the same author.  It is vital you know this!  Right now these revelations are free to see online, but I am in no doubt that before long satan and the world of unbelievers will find a way to silence it.  Do I believe this author had all truth?  No, he was a man who only knew what God allowed him to know for the time.  For God has a plan, it will be on time, in just the right measure until the return of Jesus Christ .  Then what?  The age of GOD will rule and not the Age of Man.

KNOW this,  that you will know only what God lets you understand at any given time according to His will and your believe or unbelief.  You have to want to understand and strive to understand, it is not just poured out to those who really do not believe.  But to those who do, all truth will be given in time.

It is time while we have freedom of religion to learn NOW.  Time is running short to learn.  You will never regret taking the time while it is available.

May God give us the strength, the faith, the WILL to know Him much better this year!

Popular Posts