In His Image?



These little words from a song many know say so much:
" if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad, If it makes you happy, then why the Hell are you so sad"







We were made in the image of God.  Not just that we see, hear, etc, but also that we are to be:
1. Creative, creative thought process.  We can make things, designs things.  Animals do not have the extent of creative thought that humans do.
2. Capable of intelligent communication, which is suppose to help others build up others and not tear down. According to the will and purpose of our God.
3.We know feelings, emotions, and seek relationships with others.  We need to feel loved and be loved and Sow LOVE.
4.We act on what we decide is right or wrong.  But without knowing the foundation of God's right or wrong we will be blind.  Thus , we are responsible for OUR actions.

number four is what I want to talk about.  We seem to live in a time where no one wants to be responsible for their own actions!


John 3:18-20 

18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.




Lets just cut to the chase.  I don't care what our sins are, lying, stealing (every cheat on taxes on purpose? then you steal, every take pencil or something in a hotel without asking, then you steal etc) ANY SIN is sin.  And why would anyone who is giving the chance to Believe and follow GOD say "NO, I don't want anyone telling me what to do"!  Turn their back on being forgiven and finally be able to SEE in the Dark world a light of Joy and Happiness ????

If you choose NOT TO BELIEVE, choose NOT TO Surrender to God and the Light, You are Condemned.  This is NOT my words, this is not my knowledge I am just repeating what God said.  I believe IF they could see just a tiny bit of God's plan for them no one would say no!  But so many will not even give God a chance. At least not until one day, every thing in that persons life is so Bad, so out of control or even at death, maybe then they will finally give up "SELF" and let God love them.  Yes, I said LET.  Humanity will not LET God love them by the very act of DISBELIEF!  

I see all this stuff about how we cant be perfect, we are who we are.  I was born this way, we hurt and are in pain because someone expected us to be perfect is a lie from Dark Lord of this world and his demons.  It is a lie!!  No one can be perfect except for God that is true.  You are made perfect upon the Holy Spirit dwelling within you and the final resurrection into spirit .  But to say all this other stuff about accepting who are are, as a excuse to live in sin, is a lie.


Do not twist this around to fit our own insecurities. We know that upon surrender and willingly choosing God to learn from and follow, we ARE accepted as we are.  WE are not however to stay as we were but to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior.

Like the few words in the song listed on top of this post, if you are living a life that is producing only pain, frustrations, futile efforts, and at the same time defending your life style, then why the H...... are you so sad???????????  If it is so great to do your own thing and set your own rules why are you in self destruct mode??????

We all, (me too folks) reap what we sow. Don't believe?  Then be condemned.  I choose to believe and trust God to bring me past all these sins in my  life and on toward the light of better things.  To have peace and joy no matter what life throws at me.  To have God in my life day and night to support me and love me like no one on earth can do.  I CHOOSE to give up my will, my idea of right and wrong and follow HIS.  What choice will you make?????
here is the link to this amazing rebuilding of the ark in the Netherlands.

Popular Posts