I awoke earlier than usual today, and God put into my mind to go and read Ezekiel.  Very clear, and out of the blue.  I had been cleaning my house, and organizing some things for work later.  But this “go and read Ezekiel” popped into my mind.
Let me inject here, that when God brings something to your mind you need to act upon it IMMEDIATELY.  Lay aside every thing else and do it!
So, I went to get my bible, I have one of those large four version bibles that my sister gave me many many years ago.  I love it.  I have the king James, the Modern language the living bible and the revised standard all in one.  Each page has all four versions side by side.  Best possession I have.
As I turned to Ezekiel I see in the column next to chapter 2 I had wrote:

“Brenda  Re-Read” .   I do not remember writing it, but know the reason.
the passage reads:
“Son of Man, Stand upon our feet, and I will speak with you. and when He spoke to me, the Spirit entered into me and set me upon my feet; and I heard Him speaking to me.”

For God had given me a vision of Standing at the house of the Lamb.  This verse talks about “standing” for God told Ezekiel to STAND.  To Stand has great meaning, which I have already talked about in a previous post.  Is God wanting me to do what He told Ezekiel?  To Warn the people?  What people?  Here God is wanting him NOT to go to the peoples with foreign tongues, but to His OWN people.  People called by God who are supposed to be following HIM.
I believe God wants me to Speak out to the people of God who are NOT following Him!
They have turned back to the ways of the world, to the ways and traditions of the tribes of peoples who are not God’s people.  The worlds ways.  Old traditions seeped in idol worship and masked as “worship to GOD”!  They are slack, asleep, and do not know that time is short.  Our lives are but a moment and then they are gone.  We cannot be idle, but need to wake up and stir up the Holy Spirit within us, to surrender our selves and our ways to God’s ways.  God says we are a rebellious house!  And so we are.  We think this country will never see war.  We put our trust in MAN, and this Country and NOT in GOD.
Open your eyes, do you not see?  This country God gave us, is being taken away.  It is not longer powerful, or strong by the blessing of God.  Yes, He is still blessing us, but for how long?  Can you not see the moral decline?  How much has changed in just 50 years?  I am 60 years old and I see horrible decline and blindness of the people.  Increase of those who say “bad” is good and “good “ is bad.  twisted values, and our focus is on our selfs, what we own, how much money we have, but where is God in our lives?
Oh, many go to church, sit in the seats, give tithes and offerings but do not follow the will of God!  These same people will show no mercy to those under them at work, or while driving down the highway.  They cheat on taxes, lie to their spouses, do not teach or train up their children in ways of God.  Full of self righteousness, they judge all others according to their view of what is right or wrong, and do not see how big the sins are in their own lives.
And for those few who still yearn for God’s ways, and try to learn are we doing our part?
Are we sharing and expounding the word of God to those amongst us that sin? No, not by whipping out every bible text of hell and damnation but leading and teaching  like Christ did?  I am not talking of people who do not know God but the very ones who call themselves “christian”!  Yes, on second thought, some of the “christians’ do NEED to be quoted the scripture in sword-blade fashion.  They are only ones who would understand it!  But will they listen?  Who knows.  But God says it is our responsibility!
Read Ezekiel 3:18-21
18 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for[a] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.
 20 “Again, when a righteous person turns from their righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before them, they will die. Since you did not warn them, they will die for their sin. The righteous things that person did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 21 But if you do warn the righteous person not to sin and they do not sin, they will surely live because they took warning, and you will have saved yourself.”


Most of Ezekiel, of course is from a long ago prophecy.  But God works in duality.  We were given as a great blessing this country we call home. The USA.  IF, and as long as we kept God first, and worshipped Him, surrendering  our lives to Him and teaching our children .  Now we can not pray in School, or at public functions like football.  We cannot keep a copy of the bible in school, or in our courts.  We want to be so open minded our brains have fallen out!

Do not be mislead!  GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING WE THINK!  
Ezekiel 11:5
 5Then the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and He said to me, "Say, 'Thus says the LORD, "So you think, house of Israel, for (A)I know your (B)thoughts.



Ponder that for awhile!
Study today what your brain tells you.  You will be shocked if you never done it before.  How often does it want to lead you in a good way?  While driving and you get cut off or some little old man does not move fast enough in front of you, what does your brain think?  When the person in the dinner, spills coffee on you, what does it think?
God IS going to destroy the people of the earth who are determined to live in sin and separation from Him.  And he starts judgement with the House of God. Ezekiel 9:6 last part.  Do not think that just because this was written so long ago, that it will not happen again!  God does not change.  He cannot allow evil to reign, and nothing will stop His Amazing Plan for human kind!  Oh, if only we would understand the Love He has for us.  Or understand how being outside His will is destroying you!  It can not be allowed!
People do not get it.  Satan does not want you to get it!!



So where do we go from here?  Satan is leading us astray, the world is telling us to be open minded, and “tolerant”.  Without becoming legalistic, we need to DISCERN God’s way of righteousness and Jesus’s way to teach and love others who do not KNOW God yet.  
Ezekiel 11:18-21
 16 “Therefore, tell the exiles, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Although I have scattered you in the countries of the world,
I will be a sanctuary to you during your time in exile. 17 I, the Sovereign Lord, will gather you back from the nations where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel once again.’
 18 “When the people return to their homeland, they will remove every trace of their vile images and detestable idols. 19 And I will give them singleness of heart and put a new spirit within them. I will take away their stony, stubborn heart and give them a tender, responsive heart,[a] 20 so they will obey my decrees and regulations. Then they will truly be my people, and I will be their God. 21 But as for those who long for vile images and detestable idols, I will repay them fully for their sins. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”




Popular Posts