Use Love to Call the Lost not a Sword!


My heart sinks when I see and hear so many who call themselves christians, condemning and pushing away the very ones Jesus called us to show the way too!  Did Jesus condemn the woman at the well?  Did he cut off all contact with those who sinned or did he go right in and eat with them?  Did Jesus not say,


Matthew 7:3-5 (New Living Translation)


 3 “And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye[a] when you have a log in your own? 4 How can you think of saying to your friend,[b] ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.


Burning books because you personally don't think they are proper, what good is that?  Cutting yourself off from the very people who might need your light, will that help them find the path to God?  Now, do not jump to conclusions, I am sure most of you do not know what I am revering to at all.  I am just saying, that the old saying, REPENT WE OR GO TO HELL, will never lead lost sheep home at all!

Jesus did not do it, why do you?  Oh, you might not use those words but the action is the same.

I spent some time raising sheep.  Let me tell you that sheep will not be "driven" like cows are.  A rancher will get cows to one pasture to another by coming behind them and "moving" them along.  Either on foot, or horse, yelling out to the cows they move forward to get away from you, almost always all together down the path you are pointing them too.  Not sheep!  And we are called His sheep!

Sheep will scatter to the winds if you try this. My dad learned this right off.  You must call the sheep and IF they trust you and know you have something for them, they come willingly to where ever you Lead them!
The sheep learn the voice of the shepherd and follow!  I have read of huge flocks that would converge together on slopes and when the different shepherds would call at night to the whole valley of sheep, each flock would know the call of their own shepherd to follow him home!

Are you not called to Call out the lost?  Are you not to be a example of LOVE, Compassion and gentleness?  What was Christ's example?  There where def. times that Christ was angry, but remember who he was angry with?  It was not the lost but the very ones who should have KNOWN better!!

Instead of Hating a whole group for what a few have done is not love.  Judging others by what they watch on TV or Read in a book is not love.  Be a gentle living example and be patient with your relatives, and friends, and yes your enemies.  We live a short time on this earth.  What will those who do not know God remember about you that will lead them to Him by your example??

As for these books I have put on my site, yes, I have read or watched them all! And I found positive, spiritual value in them.  I and my kids love them!  I would not condone trying to become a witch, as this is dappling in dark spirits you know not anything about and is dangerous.  The difference is make believe and reality. The difference in what I watch is between true evil (and you should know what that is) and what promotes good.  What causes you and others to overcome selfishness, and help others, what is helpful, harmonious, helpful and uplifting is GOOD.  According the the Will of God who knows all things.

I love this song, and the Judds singing helped me and my kids during the death of my husband long ago:



I pray that we see how the divisions of the world are cumulating!  Do NOT be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution in accordance with What Jesus Christ left us to follow.  The very reason He died a horrible death for us, still sinners, to overcome and be His faithful sheep who hear His call.

Popular Posts