God's Requirements (Part Two)


In first post about the Simplicity of God's Requirements, I covered two main things, "Belief, and Trust" ,'

Today, I want to cover one other requirement. Which is very well covered in this statement:


Jeremiah 7:21-23 (New Living Translation)

21 This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, the God of Israel, says: “Take your burnt offerings and your other sacrifices and eat them yourselves! 22When I led your ancestors out of Egypt, it was not burnt offerings and sacrifices I wanted from them. 23 This is what I told them: ‘Obey me, and I will be your God, and you will be my people. Do everything as I say, and all will be well!’


Surrender your will, and Obey what God tells YOU to do. God will be leading you in many things after you surrender and place yourself in His Care. Every generation from the beginning of Human time, God gives instructions for them. Even though the people of Moses time had one set of sacrifices, God does not give me those same requirement.

God does give me things to "obey". Of course, if I do not follow His commands, His promptings, then I find life is full of worry, stress, and hard knocks. For I am a little child of God and I have much to learn yet. I have times of complete peace and joy, and other times, I fall into worry, stress, and yes, reap the fruits of past sin and mistakes. It is a process over a life time.

God the gentle and ever present parent, picking me up, dusting me off. Teaching, leading and never giving up on me. He feeds me, gives me water of truth every day. He lets me rest when I need rest. He pushes me to overcome and grow in character. He never gives up on me.

Remember, God is perfect! He never fails at anything he sets out to do. So do not loose Hope! No matter what, God will finish to perfection the goal He has for us, IF we surrender, and trust in Him! Believe!

You see, even if you have (in your own eyes) failed too many times, God never fails! You can count on GOD. Yes, you may go through a rough road, you may have to learn things the gnarly and tumbled path, but God will bring the exact circumstances in your life that will bring about the shine of the brightest diamond ever known. Of course, Most of us would like to learn our lessons in a less rough way, so surrender today! Let God be the one who you think upon every morning noon and night! All else is but naught in comparison to God and the Life of the World Tomorrow! Oh YES!

Popular Posts