Wrap Your MIND around this:

Art By Josh Salmon, a fantastic new artist all rights reserved by Artist!



Today while having coffee with a dear friend, and the mother of the artist who's work I put up here today, we talked of Three bottom line actions to following Jesus Christ.

I will get to them in a minute. First I would like for you to call to mind someone in your life that you absolutely can trust. Someone who without them even having to prove it, you know will do what they say or promise to you. That someone who you feel safe with, someone that you believe would never try to harm you or take from you, or deceive you.
Now lets say you rate that a perfect 10 on a scale of 10 for trust.

On that 10, I want you to imagine multiplying that by how many stars there are in the sky. I know, you say to yourself there are no known number of how many stars there are!

That is the point!

This person (person for lack of better word) loves you and can be trusted this MUCH MORE than any human on earth.

God. Jesus Christ. The Creator.

So, now as you think of this, hold on to it, Wrap your mind around this truth that everything HE allows to you, or does in your life no matter what it is, is ultimately for your GOOD.


Jer:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.

Romans 11:33-34 (New Living Translation)

33 Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!

34 For who can know the Lord’s thoughts?
Who knows enough to give him advice?


There are many many more verses to point us to the FACT that Christ is FOR US. It is up to you to prove Him to yourself. I cannot prove God to you or that He works for us. Only you can do it. But you can hear my testimony that I have found him trustworthy, and that He in all my 58 years, has never let me down. He sustains me, provided for me. In the Hard times and in the good. He is my rock. He is the one I can trust.

So for those three things I mentioned above.
#1. Total surrender to God and a complete admittance to past ways that were opposing to God. To give up my will as to what is right or wrong.
#2. Belief. I Believe God is. That Christ came and died a horrible death for me, for my past mistakes and for my future ones.
#3. Faith. To walk not in what I see or hear or feel but without seeing, I trust, and believe God has my best in mind.

These are the only requirements to walking with God as our all. IMHO.

P.S.
For any reading this, who may never have had a person in your life to trust. Let me assure you, there is someone. God is that someone. Pray and seek him. He will help you if you are sincere. If you are ready to surrender to Him, He will be there for you. HE will reveal Himself to you. Then, You will know what it is to truly be loved, cared for, and valued.

Popular Posts