How do we Praise God?



One of our purposes is the Praise the Lord. Giving Him thanks, and Honoring Him in.
Isaiah 43:7 LB
"All who claim me as their God will come, for I have made them for my glory; I created them."

We go to football games, and sport games, with much applause and shouting of exclamations.

Should we not there, do more for the God who we love and worship? We can do this at church of course. One day a week.
How much more should we not do this daily? All day long there are moments you can praise God. While sitting at a light in your car. While walking in the morning. While cooking dinner. We can praise God in music, and song. Dancing before the Lord, being Joyful is praise to God! why? Because when we are Joyful, this is a outward sign that we are trusting Him. We are showing God that we acknowledge His providence, no matter what our circumstances, we can always find things to be thankful for.

And remember these words, (my words from Isaiah 43: 1-3)

Now remember, the Lord God who Created you, says to YOU,
"Don't Be Afraid!
for I have ransomed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
When you go through deep waters, and great troubles, I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown!
When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up--the flames will not
consume you. For I am the Lord your God, your Savior, the Holy One of Israel.

Popular Posts